社交英语1

❖ 来源:不详 ❖ 作者:未知 我要纠错 收藏本文 复制链接 0
Merry Christmas!(圣诞快乐!)

The same to you!(也祝你生日快乐!)

Are you doing anything special?(你们有什么特别的安排吗?)

We're having some friends over. What are you doing?(我们打算请几位朋友来玩.你打算干什么呢?)

Oh, I'm just going to take it easy.(哦,我只想休息休息.)



Happy New Year!(新年快乐!)

Thank you! Same to you.(谢谢.你也一样.)

Have you got any plans?(你有什么计划吗?)

I've bee invited over[邀请]to a friend's. And you?(有个朋友请我去作客.你呢?)

My roommate's having a party.(我的室友安排了一个聚会.)



Have a nice Thanksgiving!(感恩节快乐!)

Same to you!(也祝你快乐!)

Are you going anywhere?(你打算上哪儿去玩?)

I thought about going to my sister's. How about you?(我想去姐姐家玩.你呢?)

Oh, I'll probably[几乎肯定;很可能;大概]just stay home.(哦,我可能就呆在家里了.)



I haven't seen you for age. You haven't been sick, have you?(好久不见.你不是病了吧?)

No. I've been in California for the past month.(没有.我刚到加利福尼亚去了一个月.)

How nice. Where were you exactly?(太好了。那你究竟去哪儿啦?)

San Diego. I got back yesterday.(圣地亚哥.我昨天才回来.)



It's nice to see you again. Have you changed jobs?(又见到你很高兴。你换了工作了吗?)

No. I've been visiting relatives.(没有.我走亲戚去了.)

That's nice. Where?(好啊.去哪儿了?)

I went to visit an uncle of mine in San Francisco.(我去旧金山看望一个叔叔.)



You haven't been around much lately,have you?(你近来不大出来走动了,是吧?)

No. I have been away on vacation.(是呀。我休假去了。)

Oh? Where were you?(哦,上哪儿去了?)

Palm Springs. I've got a cousin there.(棕榈泉。我有个表兄在那儿。)



Well, hello, stranger! Have you moved something?(唷,你好,久违了。你是迁居了还是怎么样啦?)

No. I went to California for a few weeks.(没有。我上加利福尼亚去了几个星期。)

Oh, really? Where did you go?(哦,真好?去哪儿了?)

Los Angeles. I stayed with my brother.(落杉矶。上我兄弟家去了。)



I've come to say goodbye.我是来告别的。

When are you off?你什么时候动身?

I'm flying home on Sunday afternoon.我星期四下午乘飞机回家。

Well, goodbye. See you soon.那么,再见。后会有期。

Please don't forget to say goodbye to the rest of the family for me.请别忘了代我向你的家人告别。



I'd like to say goodbye to everyone.我要向诸位告别了。

What time are you going?你什么时候走?

My plane leaves at 7:25.我乘的飞机7点25分起飞。

Well, goodbye and have a good trip!那么,再见,祝你一路顺风。

Goodbye. Remember to look me up if you're ever in Washington.再见。要是你光临华盛顿的话,别忘了来看我。



I'm calling to say goodbye.我大电话向你告别来了。When do you leave?你何时起程?
  • 关键字:
友友评论:
内容相关随机推荐:
    暂无相关信息!
站点资源 三思英语 版权所有 翻版必究
蜀ICP备09034711号-7 中国 · 四川 · 万源 浏览建议设置:1400*1050
Copyright © 2022 www.34en.com All Rights Reserved.
{KS_统计系统}