电话英语TelephoneEnglish3

❖ 来源:不详 ❖ 作者:未知 我要纠错 收藏本文 复制链接 0
Dialogue
A: Hello! Is this Da-Da Company?
喂!是大大公司吗?
B: Yes, it is, sir.
是的,先生。
A: May I speak to Mr. Henderson, manager of the Foreign Department?
请找国外部经理亨德森先生听电话好吗?
B: I'm sorry, sir, but Mr. Henderson is out now.
对不起,先生,亨德森先生出去了。
A: When is he expected back?
他什么时会回来?
B: He'll be back at one o'clock. Can I take a message?
他1点会回来。要不要留个话?
A: Thank you, but I'd rather have him call me back.
谢谢你,不过我更想让他回电话给我。
B: May I have your name, please?
请问您的大名?
A: Oh, my name is David Lin. Lin is my last name.
哦,我叫林大卫,姓林。
B: I see, Mr. Li.
知道了,李先生。
A: No, no, not Li, Lin… L-I-N. L for London, I for Isaac and N for Nancy.
不,不,不是李,是林。L-I-N。London的L,Isaac的I,Nancy的N。
B: I've got it-Mr. Lin?
我知道了??林先生对吧?
A: Right.
对了。
B: Does Mr. Henderson know your phone number?
亨德森先生知道你的电话号码吗?
A: Yes, he does.
是的,他知道。
B: All right, Mr. Lin. I'll tell him to call you back later.
好的,林先生。待会儿我会告诉他回你电话。
A: Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
B: You're welcome.
不客气
 
【注】
message n. 留话;口信
manager n. 经理
foreign adj. 国外的
would rather 宁可
last name 姓(first name 名)
 
活用练习
1、Can I take a message? 要不要留个话?
 
2、May I take a message? 要不要留个话?
 
3、Would you like to leave a message? 要不要留个话?
 
4、Would you care to leave a message? 要不要留个话?
  • 关键字:
友友评论:
内容相关随机推荐:
    暂无相关信息!
站点资源 三思英语 版权所有 翻版必究
蜀ICP备09034711号-7 中国 · 四川 · 万源 浏览建议设置:1400*1050
Copyright © 2022 www.34en.com All Rights Reserved.
{KS_统计系统}