房地产英语篇(四)工业物业

❖ 来源:不详 ❖ 作者:未知 我要纠错 收藏本文 复制链接 0

client information        客户资料表格
from district development 地区发展
property inspection       看楼

Dialogue 1
Stating Conditions about Purchasing Industrial property
洽购工业物业
Scene AAA Agency Company
场景:AAA地产公司
A:Agent
  物业代理
C:Client
  客户
A:Sir,may I help you?
  先生,需要帮忙吗?
C:Yes,I would like to buy a new industrialunit in Knowloon Bay.
  是的,我想买一个住于九龙湾新的工业大厦单位。
  Can you help me?
  能否帮我呢?
A:Yes,do you have any particular bulidings in Kowloon Bay in mind?
  可以,在九龙湾你有没有特别指定的工业大厦?
C:I want a new or a two to three years old property.
  我是希望购买新的或者二至三年楼龄的工业大厦。
  My friend recommended to me the Nan Fung Industrial Center.How is it?
  我朋友向我推荐南丰工业中心,这大厦怎样呢?
A:The Nan Fung lndustrial canter is only two
  years old.

南丰工业中心是只有两年楼龄的新型工业大厦。
  The layout of the property is clear and it is similar to commercial buildings.
  它的内部专修和设计近似商业大厦。
  Also the efficiency rate is about eight percent.
  而且实用率高至八成。
  Sir,may l know what kind of business are you running?
  先生,请问你是经营哪种行业的呢?#p#副标题#e#
C:I'm running a publishing company.
  我是经营出版公司的。
  The landlord of my existing office is not going to renew my lease,so I'm considering buying my office.
  因为业主不与我续租约,所以我决定买一个单位作为写字楼。
  I know the new industrial buildings are similar to commercial buildings.
  而新型的工业大厦比较近似商业大厦。
  Also,the transportation kowloon Bay is convenient, the district development is new.and I also believe it is a good investment.
  再者,九龙湾交通方便,地区发展新,我想那区的物业最适合我。
A:Sure,I agree with you.How big is the area you require?
  我同意,请问你要求的单位面积有多大呢?
C:Around one hundred square feet.
  约约一千平方英尺。
A:No problem,sir.
  没有问题,先生。
  First,l will see if any vacant units of around one thousand square feet are available.
  我会查看是否有一些约一千平方英尺的单位。
  Secondly,I will find some other industrial properties of similar grade for you to compare.
  其次,我也会提供其他相似的工业大厦给你作比较。
  Here is a client information form.
  这是一份客户资料表格。
  Would you please fill it out?
  请先填写好吗?
C:No pronlem.
  好的 。
  (After five minutes.)(五分钟后)
  I have put down my mobile number and office number for you.Everything okay?
  我已填写了手提电话和公司电话号码,可以吗?
A:Sure.
  可以。
  (Read the information sheet.)(查阅资料表)
  Sir here is my busiess card.
  先生,这是我的名片,
  I will arrange a property inspection for you as soon as possible.
  我会尽快给你安排看楼的。
C:Thank you.I await your call.
  谢谢,我等你的消息。Dialogue 2
  Industrial Property for Sale
  出售工业物业
A;Agent 物业代理

C:Client客户
A:Sir,what do you think about this unit?It's used to be a glass retailer.
  先生,你觉得这单位怎样?它原是一间玻璃公司的办公室。
  The landlord wants to sell this unit and buy a bigger one.
  业主希望出让单位后买一个较大的单位。
C:What is the size of this unit?
  这单位面积是多少?#p#副标题#e#
A:The gross area is one thousand square feet,and the net ares is seven hundred and eighty-eight square feet.
  建筑面积是一千平方英尺,使用面积是七百八十平方英尺。
  It suits your requirement.
  符合你的要求。
C:How much is it?
  售价呢?
A:The landlord is asking two point five million Hong Kong dollars.
  业主要求港币二百五十万元.
C:l think the price is a little too high.
  我觉得这价钱高了些.
  My friend bought a unit of the same size the last minth and it costs two million dollars only.
  我朋友上月买入一个相同面积的单位,售价仅二百万元.
  As I know,the price for industrial property hasn't fisen for the past three years because most factories moved to Mainland China.
  而我知道过去三年工业大厦价格有上升,因为很多厂家已搬往中国大陆生产.
A:l don't think so.
  我并不这样认为.
  The demand for new industrial property keeps increasing.
  新型工业大厦的需求一直保持稳定增长.
  As you know,the layout design and facilities for new industrial properties is differnt now.
  正如你所如的,新型工业大厦的设计和设备是完全不同的.
  It just looks like Grade B office properties in Centrl.However its price is much lower.
  它看来类似中环的乙级商业大厦,但价钱却低得多.
  The cost of Grade B building in central has already gone to seven thousand Hong Kong dollars per square foot.
  现时中环的乙级商厦成交价已经达到每平方英尺约港币七千元.
C:Well.How many elevators are there?
  原来如此.这里有多少部升降机呢?
A:A total of four elevators for passengers and another two for loading goods.
  共四部客用升降机和两部载货升降机.

  • 关键字:
友友评论:
内容相关随机推荐:
    暂无相关信息!
站点资源 三思英语 版权所有 翻版必究
蜀ICP备09034711号-7 中国 · 四川 · 万源 浏览建议设置:1400*1050
Copyright © 2022 www.34en.com All Rights Reserved.
{KS_统计系统}