房地产英语篇(五)洽租商铺

❖ 来源:不详 ❖ 作者:未知 我要纠错 收藏本文 复制链接 0

deal                         买卖
mall                         商场
preliminary Rental Agreement 临时租约
premise                      物业
procedure                    手续
rate of return               回报率
remaining balance            余数
rent-free period             免租期
hopping arcade               购物商场
sole agent                   独家代理
surveyor                     测量师
tenant                       租客
valuation                    评估价值

Dialogue 1
Negotiation about Renting Retail Shop洽租商铺
Scene Renting Office of the Easy Find Shopping Arcade.
场景:易发购物商场租务处
A:Agent-Jenny    物业代理珍妮
B:Client 1-Helen 客户一:海伦
C:Cilent 2-Elize 客户二:伊莉莎
B:Hello,Can you help me?
  你好,可否帮我?
A:Sure,what can I do for you?
  当然可以,我能帮你些什么呢?
B:We know this new shopping arcade is ready for lease.
  我们知道这幢新的购物商场已开始招租.
  We would like to know if any shops are still available.
  我们想知道还有哪些铺位空置呢?#p#副标题#e#
A:Sure.May I have your name,please?
  好的,请问怎么称呼?
B:Yes,I'm Helen and this is my friend Eilze.
  我叫海伦,她是我的朋友伊莉莎.
A:Nice to meet you,Elize and Helen.
  海伦.伊利莎,很高兴认识你们.
  This is my business card.I'm Jenny.First,I would like to show you the layout of this arcade.
  这是我的名片,我是珍妮.让我先简单介绍商场的设计.
  The first floor is only for brand name shops.
  首层主要是名牌商店。
  The second floor is for ladies'wear or acce-ssories.The third floor is for men's wear.
  第二层为女士服装及配饰,第三层为男士服装.
  The fourth floor is half for children with the other half being for computer products.
  第四层为儿童天地及电脑中心.
  The fifth floor is for restaurants,which has been already let.
  而第五层为酒楼、饮食中心,这层已全部租出.
  There are only a few units available on the second and fourth floor.
  只余下少量在第二层及第四层的单位.
  May I ask what size are you looking for?
  你们想租多大面积的铺位?
B:Can you show us the floor plan first?
  你可以先让我们看看平面图吗?

A:Here are the floor plans for the second and the fourth floors
  这是第二层及第四层的平面图.
  Only sizes from one hundred square feet to three hundred square feet are still available.
  尚未出租的单位只有一百至三百平方英尺.
B:Elize and I are planning to tun an accessory shop.
  依莎莉与我计划开设一间饰物店.
  I think one hundred and fifty square feet fits our needs.
  约一百五十平方英尺的店铺便足够我们使用.But first I would like to know the rental rate and terms.
  不过,首先我想知道租金和租凭条件.'
A:I believe the second floor is much more suitable for you.
  我相信第二层较为适合作配饰店.
  The average rate for the second floor is two hundred Hong Kong dollars per square foot.it certainly varies with different locations.
  第二层的平均租金是每平方英尺港币二百元.而实际租金则根据个别单位的位置而定.
 The rental term is for three years.
  至于租期是三年.
C:I see.Thank you for your help.
  我知道,谢谢你的帮忙。
  We need to discuss this.
  海伦和我需要先商量一下。#p#副标题#e#
  May I have the brochure for the mall?
  可否给我一份商场介绍书?
A:Definitely.Here is the brochure with the floor plan included.
  当然可以。这是介绍书,平面图已经在里面了。
  The highlighted units on the floor plan are still available.
  而平面图加上颜色的单位表示仍未租出。
  B&C thank you,Jenny.
  珍妮,谢谢你。
A:You're wlcome.
  别客气。

Dialogue 2
Retail shop for Rent出租商铺
Scene Renting office of the Easy Find shopping Arcade
场景: 易发购物商场租务处
A:Agent-Jenny
  物业代理珍妮
B:Client 1-Helen
  客户一:海伦
C:Client 2-Elize
  客户二:依莉莎
A:Hello,Elize and Helen.Nice to see you again.
  你好!海伦、依莉莎、很高兴再次

  • 关键字:
友友评论:
内容相关随机推荐:
    暂无相关信息!
站点资源 三思英语 版权所有 翻版必究
蜀ICP备09034711号-7 中国 · 四川 · 万源 浏览建议设置:1400*1050
Copyright © 2022 www.34en.com All Rights Reserved.
{KS_统计系统}