Sorry to bother you. (抱歉打扰你。[事前])
Sorry to have bothered you. (抱歉打扰你。[事后])
I'm always punctual. (我总是很准时。)
You may leave it to me. (交给我来办。)
I wish I could. (不行。)[委婉表达法]
What's the rush? (什么事那么匆忙?)
What's so funny/ (有什么好笑的?)
I couldn't agree more. (我完全同意。)
Stay out of this matter, please. (请别管这事。)
Don't just shake you head. (别光摇头,想想办法!)
Don't jump to conclusions. (别仓促/过早下结论。)
That was a lousy movie. (那电影糟透了!)
Have you thought about staying home? (是否考虑在家呆着?)
I'll come. I give you my word. (我会来的。我向你保证。)
I swear I'll never tell anyone. (我发誓不告诉任何人。)
I'll make it up to you. (我会赔偿的。)
I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry. (十分抱歉!)
Forgive me for breaking my promise. (原谅我食言。)
Let's forgive and forget. (让我们摈弃前嫌。)
I've heard so much about you! (久仰大名!)
Don't underestimate me. (别小看我。)
She gives me a headache. (她让我头疼。)
It's very annoying. (真烦人。)
He often fails to keep his word. (他常常不遵守诺言。)
You made me feel ashamed of myself. (你让我感到羞愧。)
I hope it turns out all right. (我希望结果很好。)